Thursday, December 11, 2014

November Poerty


Storms


It’s like a darkness,
alone and sad.
How do I start this,
I’m so glad.


At the start I wonder,
if I'll ever see.
When the thunder,
will set me free.


She’s angry and black,
no one has seen her,
Since the day with Jack.


I tell you don't go,
she’s out there waiting.
She will show,
awake and dashing with a glow.

Dreams


It makes you feel alive;
alone and free.
The sensation and drive,
it’s easy to see.


Up above the stars so high,
lies a world with love and laughter.
In the day you can't see the night sky,
but when the sun goes down it all happens after.


       
Floating in the sky,
watching clouds.
I wish I could fly,
I feel so proud.
 

I feel like the sun,
alone at last.
I want to run,
all the way to my past.


Life


Life is hard,
boring, and sad.
Pick a card;
you might be glad.


Life is easy,
fun, and sweet.
Never queasy,
it’s a treat.


Life gives you a chance;
it’s not fair.
Don’t just glance;
give it a glare.  


Death


It’s sad and scary,
no one is ready.
To have emotions to carry.


People love and grieve,
laugh and cry.
It’s time to leave,
so say good bye.


Candy


Hard and soft,
suck and chew.
Be careful to cough,
some taste like glue.


Chocolate’s sweet,
it’s so cool.
I might have to tweet,
when I’m in school.


Sugar’s sour,
sugar’s sweet.
I have the power,
to eat the treat.

Summer to School


Kids are happy,
screaming and playing.
Climbing trees that are sappy,
summer’s fun I’m just saying.

Do your work,
no one cares.
School is boring,
I’m just going to stare.


Squishy things


Fun to cuddle,
fun to touch.
Fun to eat,
fun to clutch.


How I love,
my squishy things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We're glad that you want to comment! Before you do so, please remember that we are eighth graders who are learning to write. If your comment is going to be encouraging or constructive, please share it. If your comment is neither, please keep it to yourself.