Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Life


I was born on March 20th, 2001 in Omaha at a hospital called Bergan Mercy and that’s where all my siblings were born. When I was a baby my dad had a job and we lived in a house from what I can remember it was a big house. Then one day we moved in to my grandpas house and lived there for a while. After that my mom and dad were not getting along and they had decided that it was not good for me and my brother to be around when they were fighting. So they decided to split up and be friends and see how that worked out
Well Dad and Mom had come to an agreement that it was for the best that they split up and that mom would get my brother and I.  I can go see my dad every weekend and on some holidays. This all occurred when I was three or four, and I remember very little of it. After that my mom, my brother, and I moved in with my grandpa and grandma on my mom’s side of the family. It was fun there; we lived in a house that was pretty big from what I can remember and it had a pool in the backyard.
After a few years my mom, my brother, and I got a new apartment and stayed there for a while. I remember when I was like 6 years old my brother and I were sleeping in my moms room. Then, my mom got us a bed in the other bedroom and at first we didn't like it but then we got used to it and it was just another day. Then after a long long time of being in the apartment my mom and my grandpa and my grandma went to a bar called the Red Eye in West Omaha. They were visiting from what I heard and thats when they met Ralph. At first they just thought of him as just an ordinary bartender, but after awhile of going to the redeye, ralph asked my mom on a date. Then my mom said i’m not ready for a relationship and then Ralph didn't give up he asked her again. She said yes and then we got a call and it was Ralph now at the time I didn't know Ralph and I answered the phone and Ralph said hello and I said
“who is this?” And Ralph said
“Ralph” and I said
“Oh are you the guy thats taking us to the Pizza Machine?” And he said
“Yea im taking you to the Pizza Machine” Then I said
“Oh can I go to?”
Now when I look back I think why would two adults got to the Pizza Machine without their kids?! So we went to the Pizza Machine and it was a blast first we ate dinner in the place where you watch movies, then thats when all the fun started up I can't remember much but what I do remember is going on this frog ride and it would take me up and then drop down, and I was so frightened as my mom and Ralph giggled at me. Even the guy controlling the ride couldn't help but chuckle a little. Then me and my aunt Lisa rode a go-cart around the track at the Pizza Machine, I remember thinking that we were going to crash for sure. Then when we were going around the track Ralph bumped into us it was super funny.
Then after that my mom and Ralph took my aunt Lisa my brother and I back to the apartments and Lisa watched us while Ralph and mom went on a date. But I don't know where they went. Then after that awesome day my mom asked us what we thought of Ralph and we thought he was awesome! So after a while we went To Ralph’s apartment and mom had said yes and all that good stuff. So we went to ralphs apartment and stayed there for a while and then my brother and I found out that we will be moving in with Ralph soon.
My brother and I were excited to move in with Ralph and my mom was happy to. Ralph treated us good and was good to us. From what I remember there, there was one bedroom in Ralphs apartment with a big bed in it and a closet. We stayed up late that night and watched movies until we fell asleep and we also made a homemade pizza that night and they were good. I don't really remember what we did the next morning except eat breakfast and we were watching a show.
I also remember mom cleaning out our room and scrubbing the paint that me and my brother slabbed on the wall. Also before we moved in with Ralph there was a bar in the closet of our room. Me and my brother did pull ups on it. I also remember Ralph buying us toy cars that were really big and were remote control. They were also really fun to play with to. I remember we really didn't know how to ride them at all but we always tried until they broke. Then on thanksgiving Ralph met my grandparents and and all my aunts and uncles.
After that thanksgiving we went and met Ralphs parents. And thats where we met our awesome step cousin and played with him. We also met our step uncle and step grandparents and they were all family as soon as we met them. Then we were talking about buying that house because Ralphs parents were moving back were they used to live. In that was El,Paso Texas, the house was really big I loved it there. There was a big porch and a good sized yard.

I really love my family and my friends, i'm am thankful for all that they have given me. My birthdays have always been the best and so have my christmases. Ralph has gave me all the things that I need and mostly all the things I want. Ralph helps me with my homework and lets me do fun things if i'm good. Ralph also got me a four wheeler and a go-cart. He got me the go-cart for my birthday when I was eight years old. And he got me a 4-wheeler just because he could and we wanted one. Well thats not all of my life, not even most of it but its been a good one so far!!!        

1 comment:

  1. I think that you did an awesome job of writing your ppow because it tells your story in a way that makes it easy to relate to without being overly personal.

    ReplyDelete

We're glad that you want to comment! Before you do so, please remember that we are eighth graders who are learning to write. If your comment is going to be encouraging or constructive, please share it. If your comment is neither, please keep it to yourself.