Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Prank

         

The Prank


One day after school I went to my house video chatting with my friend about how I could go to school and also keep a job.

“Dude, how can you keep a job and go to school,and also have a house without any parents?” said Blake.

“ I’ll manage.” I said. After a long time of talking back and forth, something popped up on my screen it said, “You are in grave danger an item you seek is the answer to all your all your questions.”

After that the message disappeared,“Dude, I just got a message. I think you should come over and fast!!” I said.

“I’m on my way!” said Blake.

As I was making dinner for me and blake ,since I don't have any parents or family members ,
”Hey Blake do you know why I don’t have any parents ?”I said
“Here we go again.” said Blake
“ I was just a little orphan , I don’t think I ever had parents , after seven years of being in the stupid orphanage I was ready to escape! Some other kids and I were trying to take out the surveillance cameras with my bow and arrows.I took out most of them but one was still on and captured all of us on tape except me,I successfully managed to escape with no one chasing me.
I did it all by myself,And that is why I live by myself”I said.
“OK ,mister I live by myself,less talking and
more eating , what's for lunch I’m starving!’’ he said with a smile.
“ spaghetti and meatballs!!”said while holding up the tray. “AWESOME!!!!” Blake yelled as someone knocked at the door.
“huh... whom could that be at this hour.”
I said as I walked over to the door.Suddenly guys with all kinds of weapons burst in ,suddenly I got all twitchy and my body took control of itself,and I went all ninja on those guys ,after the twitch was over not a guy was standing.
“Wooooooo , what was that!?” He said with an excited glare .
“ I...I don’t know, I’m just as baffled as you are.” I said with an amazed look on my face.
“The message did say something about bad things happening.” I said looking at Blake.
“ I don't know what’s going on but I’m going to get to the bottom of this !” I said
“Can we finish eating first.” Said Blake.
“Sure.” I said.
“first lets go to my cousins house.”I said. Blake and I got on our bikes and rode to my cousin’s
      house twelve blocks away.
“ Dude are we almost there?” Said Blake with a tired look on his face.
“Almost ,we just got to turn left here.” I said.
“Man blake could get really impatient sometimes.” I thought to myself.
“ Hey , is that your cousins house.” he said pointing at a large house with a
swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi.
“ No , thats my cousins house!” I said pointing at a gigantic
dome shaped house with the state of the art computer home system.
“Oooooooooooo Snaaap,this place is huge.”
Said Blake with his bottom jaw to the ground .
“Ya ,my uncle’s kind of a techno freak.”I said with my arms crossed.
We walked inside and then
“Identify yourself Mr. and or Mrs. ,Miss ,or Ms.” said an electric powered computer hanging from the ceiling.
“AWESOME!!!!!!!”
We both said at the same time.
“I cannot find your google file Mr. AWESOME.”Said  the computer.
“ Oh ,hello kids.” said my uncle Jose coming down the stairs.
“Hey Luis.” He said.
“did you get my prank E-mail for your birthday.” he said
“ Oh ,that was your prank.” I said.
“Ya ,I even sent some guys with water guns to get you wet .” He said
“Oh snap ... um ...I kind of beat them up ...heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're glad that you want to comment! Before you do so, please remember that we are eighth graders who are learning to write. If your comment is going to be encouraging or constructive, please share it. If your comment is neither, please keep it to yourself.