Friday, February 6, 2015

Secrets Shall Be Kept Pt 2.

I throw my phone at the wall and was freaking out. ‘ Now Ami on my mom side, well now I'm out of this ugly relationship’. I walk down starts and sit on the couch, then I thought of how things use to be when my father was alive. I stayed on the couch for hours thinking of things. When I snap out of my thoughts it was 3a.m., but I stayed on the couch for a couple of minutes.
It felt like hours to me. I watch the clock arms move slowly, then I slowly went to sleep. In my dreams they were different then little kids dreams or fake dreams. They felt so real and I dream about someone I couldn’t tell but it was a male. I don’t what this mean at all.
I started running after him in a dark scary place. He go farther and farther away, but I tried sneaking on him. He just goes farther more and more. I heard someone call my name. I look around, then I snapped out of my dreams and open my eyes.
There was my best friend Madison shaking me like I was dead.  When she saw me opening my eyes. She sighed in relief and said”Drew you almost gave me a heart attack”. I sat up and whispered “I'm sorry Maddie”.  She not like other girls,because she know how to handle herself and don't need a relationship.
I look over and there was her crazy friend Nikki. Nikki attack me and said “where you have been Drew?”. I always question with Nikki, but I don't wanna hurt her feelings.  “Here like always”, I replied softly. Nikki got off and grabbed Maddie arm and they went outside.
I layed back and relax on my couch till Maddie came back and yelled “Happy Birthday Andrew!!!”. I sighed, ‘oh great my birthday’ I thought to myself. I got up and grabbed my skate board. “let’s go to the skate park”, I demanded not to harsh. We all skate boarded to the skate park.
I sat on the grass and pick at the grass and throw them in the air watching Nikki eating the grass I throw. ‘Dang what happen to Nikki, She got crazier’ I said in my head. Then after a while of tearing the grass. I just layed down and close my eyes. My mind took me to this safe world where I can be me.
I couldn’t wait for school and see everyone back picking on me. I already almost lost Maddie to suicide. Maddie like a sister to me. If she died I die with her. I felt a pain hit my stomach and it spread to my chest as a wild fire.
I snap my eyes open and it was my skateboard. “Ow..” I groaned. I sit up and saw that Joey threw my skateboard at me. ‘Ughh, Great Joey must of know that Ami and I broke up’. I slowly got up and grab my skateboard, then walk home.
I entered the house quiet and I didn't felt hungry at all, but  I didn't worry about it. I remembered I haven’t ate for two days. I just slide that out of my head and went up stairs. I sat at my computer desk and log in my skype. When I log on I missed 345 calls from Ami today.
‘Not a Surprise’ I thought in my head and saw I have a message from my friend Zeke. He was on skype,so I called him. I waited awhile, but he didn't answered me. I look at the messages. I slowly back away from the computer.
The messages said “Andrew, You hurt Ami. I thought, I trained you better with the ladies, but nevermind. “ I messaged him back “If you knew the truth”. I close my laptop and had a melt down and throw my TV outside in my neighbor yard. ‘Why me? Why all I do is bad? How did Ami find my friend Zeke?’. I walk in and sit in the corner and was having an anxiety attack,but this time I couldn’t control it.
I was losing my mind, so I ran up stairs and took my pills. I layed on my bed curl up in a ball. I was just waiting for my sleep to overcome me. I ended up waiting for a couple of hours then I past out. I didn’t know, how much pills I took, but in my dream it was nice and felt like I have escape the world.
I was in the park on the swing and swinging slowly. I was calm and starring in the sunset. I saw the male again. He look like he has blonde hair and shark bites. He look like my old best friend Johnnie.
I stayed in my swing knowing he will go farther,but He actually got closer and closer. My heart was pumping fast and I was getting very nervous.  I wanted to run and hide ,but I stayed on the swing. When he got close to me that I saw his eyes. It was my old friend Johnnie,but my heart was beating like falling in love.
before I could finish my dream, my alarm clock went off. I woke up in sweat and rubbing my eyes. Great, A day of school. Let’s see who going to jail again. I got off my bed with pain in my chest.
I ignored the pain and just went on with my morning. I rode the bus to school this time, but when I got on there was Ami all dress up. She does this every time she broke up with someone. I walk past her and sit in the back like I usually do. She turn around and walk then one seat up from me. What next get a gun and shoot me.
Maddie got on the bus after me and sit next to me giving Ami a glare. “Hey Drew, Did you heard there a girl in our school who has a crush on you?”, she said very loud. I laughed, cause Ami was getting very mad. Then on I was laughing at Maddie for making Ami mad till we got to school. Maddie and I are usually the last ones, but Ami didn't want to go till we were off.
I felt strange like something was gonna happen. Maddie went to go to Nikki and I went to my locker. I heard Ami crying telling the top jock. I heard him say “I'm gonna kill him”. I smiled and then heard footsteps towards me.
I turn around there was Mark, Joey, Andy.and Eren standing there looking at me like I was a piece of easy prey. Mark grabbed my throat and push me against my locker choking me. I saw the corner of my eye Ami right down the hall laughing with the cheerleaders. I couldn’t loosen the grip and I couldn’t breath at all. This is how I am going die? My mind shut down and I saw the light.
It seemed as I was dreaming and saw Johnnie there. It seemed forever in the dream and I was getting tired of it. All I did in my dream was stay away from the light. I like the darkness better. I heard someone calling my name and I open my eyes slowly.
I look around the room,but my mind was mix up. I saw I was in the hospital. I sit up and there was a note. I hold the note and it said goodbye Drew. I open it and read it.
It was from my mom,but then I didn't want to open it at all. I throw it away and just look outside. I heard the door open and close. I didn’t bother looking up to see who it was. I heard the voice of a very old friend.
“Hey Drew, I thought  I told you no playing chicken without me”, I heard him laugh and look up it was Johnnie. I pulled him in a hug. I felt like crying, but I didn’t want to. “How long was I asleep?” I ask Johnnie curious and tilt my head like a little kid. “Three days at least”, He replied tilting his head too.
I smiled and look out the window. “I better go home”, I said softly. I got up and walk out of my room. “Drew!, wait up” Johnnie said running after me.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're glad that you want to comment! Before you do so, please remember that we are eighth graders who are learning to write. If your comment is going to be encouraging or constructive, please share it. If your comment is neither, please keep it to yourself.