Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bad Poetry

Bad Poetry
This poem is not a success,
at least I can confess,
That this is causing me stress,
Oh, this poem is not a success.
Poems are not that easy,
but some say it’s breezy.
I think it’s quite cheesy,
I think I may need to sneezy.
I am going to go take a nap,
as I put on my cap,
and I lay down with my cat, Snap.
And when I woke up, I started to rap,
Then I’m just like, what up chap!
I’m going to walk down the street with glee,
As  I said, “What up Steve?”
I am going to the store,
As I walk through the door.
I laid on the floor,
someone said, “Look at the dork!”
I think I should go by some pork,
I shall eat it with a fork.
As I am walking to the meat,
I see someone I shall greet.
His name was Pete.
He was so upbeat.
He was an athlete.
When I looked outside, it was starting to sleet,
so I ran to my car,
and I kicked a jar.
It went pass the bar,
the guy by my car wanted to spar,
so I hit him with my guitar.
I was driving, and I saw a homeless guy,
So I gave him a pie.
Then he started to fly,
As I look at the sky,
I waved goodbye.
I got back inside my car,
and did not go far.
It was getting dark,
as I passed the park,
and I saw my friend Mark.
As I got to my house, I drove into the drive,
but it was only five.
I am walking into my house,
All I see is this person calling me his spouse.
This is my house, get out of here!
I knocked him out.
I looked around to see what he did,
I was so hungry that I made the pork,
and got out my fork.
When the pork was done, I started to eat,
I couldn’t wait to feast.
And the guy called the police.
I had to go to jail,
but I paid my own bail.
I called my friend Dale.
He came and got me, but looked very pale.
When we were driving, he threw up in a pail,
and I yelled airmail!
As I jumped from the car,
I was walking on the streets all alone,
I came to a thrown,
Then I got crown,
and I was queen.
and I was a teen,
But I wasn’t very clean,
and found a cute pair of jeans.
I was a size fourteen,
some say that I was mean.
I am only sixteen,
so I put on some sunscreen,
Because I had way too much caffeine,
I had to go to the hospital.
I was not very fateful,

I died right then and there, in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're glad that you want to comment! Before you do so, please remember that we are eighth graders who are learning to write. If your comment is going to be encouraging or constructive, please share it. If your comment is neither, please keep it to yourself.