Friday, May 22, 2015

The End

     The End
This is the end for most people. This is the end. Where school is going to be over, no more staying up past 12 to get your homework done, and no more teachers giving you detentions. The end for me is not like this at all. The end for me, is I was killed by my very own stalker. I know what you're thinking, well what’s your story. Well now I am going to tell you what happened to me.
First I would like to get some minor details said. I am 15 years old. I went to Rockwell High School in Columbus, Ohio. Oh, and how could I forget my name is Saydee Elizabeth Adams. I have an older brother named Dylan, and a younger sister named Chloe. I really enjoy cheerleading and dance, so I guess you could call me your “average” girly-girl.
Now I am going to tell you my story from the beginning. It started when I was little around seven. This is when my parents separated. Later on, my father was remarried to a woman name Jessica. As for my mother, she settled down too for awhile, until she met the stalker. His name was Charles. Him and my mother, “loved” each other so much. The only thing that I realized, he was controlling.
Anyways the point of this story is to tell what happened to me. So one day, when I was in school. I was in Science class when I just so happen to look out  the window. I saw someone behind a tree taking pictures. Also may I remind you I didn’t know it was Charles at the time. So whoever it was taking pictures I thinked noticed me when I was looking because all of a sudden he disappeared.  
Later that day school was over. I had to go to cheerleading practice. Once that got over, around six, I went home to get ready for bed. I had things that I had to do of course, such as getting my homework done so I wouldn’t have to do it on the weekend. I also had to eat dinner, and take a shower. When I got all of that done, I started to go to bed. As I was falling asleep, I heard a noise. It was outside my window. I thought it was just a tree branch hitting it, but when I went to go look, it was a bird hitting its beak against the window.  
The next morning, I woke up around nine and decided I needed to get out of my bed on this nice sunny day. Since it was a weekend, I didn’t really have anything to do. I was trying to think of something, so I decided to text one of my best friends; her name is Paige. Paige and I decided to go to the mall. We had her mom drop us off. We told her mom that we would be done in a couple of hours and if not that, we would call her.
When we started to shop and go to all of our favorite stores, I saw a man like I did the day before. The one who was taking pictures by the tree. At first I was scared, but I didn’t know if he wasn’t from around here and he wanted to take pictures wherever he goes. So later on that day, we got tired of the mall and we called Paige’s mom to come pick us up. As we were waiting, the man that was taking pictures came up to me. At first I didn’t recognize him, but when I did, I didn’t know what to do next. We sat in silence for a little bit. At that time Paige’s mom called and said she was here. We said we had to go, but he kept talking to me. I finally just said bye and walked out of the mall.
When I got home that night I told my mom. I showed her everything I got and who I saw. I said “Mom, guess who I saw today.” She replied “Who?” I told her “Charles.” She began to question a lot. She asked if he asked any personal questions. Things such as, where do you live now, how’s you mom, what grade are you in, what school do you go to. I told her no he didn’t, but he did ask how you were doing. My mom didn’t know what to think at the time or what to do. She told me just get ready for bed.
As I went to my room and got ready for bed. I heard a noise again. It was against my window again. I looked out and it wasn’t an animal. It looked like a rock or a pebble hitting against it. I opened my window and looked down and nothing was there. I just thought someone was playing one of their pranks. I was just sorta confused at the time.
The next morning was Sunday. My mother, my brother, my sister and I got ready to go to church. When church was over, we went to the store to get groceries. I went to go get what I wanted. As I was heading back to my mom with the stuff I wanted, I saw Charles talking to my mom. I tried to turn back around, but that is when my mom stopped me and said, “Saydee, will come here?” So I walked over towards her and Charles. I told my mom before she could say anything to me, if I we are done here and can we go home, I have to do homework. Even though I got my homework done I wanted to leave.
After that was over we went home in a silent car until, Dylan turned on the radio. When we got to the house I saw a car parked in our driveway. Everyone asked why is there a car in the driveway. Our mom said just keep calm it’s a surprise. When we walked in the door, and we saw Charles. We all had a confused look on our face. When we got everything in and put away that is when things got crazy.
Charles, was a crazy man. When him and my mother separated he went nuts. He needed help and no one else tried to help him besides my mom, and when she did, he hurt her. As he was in our house, he went crazy again. He began obsessive again. When he came toward me he

To Be Continued…...

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was a good PPOW. You left a good cliff hanger, and I really liked the ending.


We're glad that you want to comment! Before you do so, please remember that we are eighth graders who are learning to write. If your comment is going to be encouraging or constructive, please share it. If your comment is neither, please keep it to yourself.