Wednesday, May 20, 2015

poetry



Football
Football fun
football cool
I might be able
to score on you.


Spring
spring is cool
spring is fun I like
spring because my b-day.


camping
camping is fun
when you go in the lake
camping is cool when
you sleep outside.
school
school is tough
school is good I
like learning new stuff.
fishing
fishing is patient
fishing is fun
I like fishing cause
I catch tons.
dreams
dreams are fun
dreams are tough
I like dream cause I get what I want.
siblings
siblings are fun
siblings are mean I
hate my siblings because they tease me.
Matt Forte
Matt is fast matt is cool
I like him because he
plays for my NFL team.
basketball
basketball hard
basketball is fun
but if u miss you got to run.
soccer
soccer fun soccers boring
when you don't play you use the potty.


music
Music is fun to listen to
but when you do crank
the volume up and sing.


college
college is cool
college is school
I don’t want to go to college
because I want to arrest you.


dogs
dogs are cool dogs are fun
but when they bite you start to be a fuss.


baseball
baseball fun baseball hard
when a 90 mile an hour ball
comes and hits your arm.


Food
food is good
food is healthy
I like food because I
don’t get hungry.


Roses are red
Roses are red,
violets are blue
at least you don’t
smell like my dads
nasty shoes.

Another roses are red
Roses are red,
violets are blue
I hate this as almost
as much as I like the
chicago bears.
this grade
I should get an a for
this because I
worked hard on this
poetry Ppow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're glad that you want to comment! Before you do so, please remember that we are eighth graders who are learning to write. If your comment is going to be encouraging or constructive, please share it. If your comment is neither, please keep it to yourself.