Friday, May 22, 2015

Fun poem


John

John goes to the gym
with his wife Kim.
Kim is very strong.
She lifts all day long.
They have a child;
He is very wild.
Brick
Brick is my friend;
He has a rear end.
He has no common sense;
He is very intense.
Study Hall
Study hall is dumb;
We sit there and suck on our thumb.
We are Mrs. Bladt’s little pets,
She makes a lot of threats.
We are not respected;
We are rejected.
I don’t have fun;
I want to shoot myself with a gun.
I wish we were free,
like we used to be.
The only thing cool,
is Friday fun day.
I just really love study hall.
Gun
My gun is black,
and shoots you in the back.
It shoots out fire,
and will pop your tire.
Car
My car is red
and as comfy as a bed.
Drives from state to state
trying to find my new mate.
I drove it to the fair
to see my girlfriend Clair.
Clair liked my car;
it was the best one she had seen so far.

Ink
I like my ink blue.
It gives a really good tattoo.
Writes stuff down,
Like a noun.
Door
One door,
Two door,
Brown door,
Black door,
Which one will you pay for?
Food
Food is yummy,
and fills up my tummy.
Some foods taste bad,
if it's made by your deadbeat dad.
McDonald’s food is pure gold,
knocks me out cold.
Grass
The grass is tall
needs to be cut small.
The grass is pokey;
on fire it is smokey.
Wood
The wood is brown
burns to the ground.
Wood goes high into the air
climb it high to get a scare.
Don’t climb to high
you might fall and break a thigh.
Trees
Tree’s are really tall.
Some are very small.
They have bark,
and are in the park.
Floor
The floor is hard
just like my yard.
You walk on it
and sometimes even sit.
It has no brain,
so it feels no pain.
Phone
The phone is black
and fits in a sack.
Can call your mom,
or Uncle Tom.
The screen is broke,

it’s a joke.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your poem. It was very good at sometimes, the other time, it was just very random, like the part about WOOD.

    ReplyDelete

We're glad that you want to comment! Before you do so, please remember that we are eighth graders who are learning to write. If your comment is going to be encouraging or constructive, please share it. If your comment is neither, please keep it to yourself.